1.What is the InMail Open Rate in LinkedIn Ads?
InMail Open Rate measures the percentage of recipients who opened a sponsored InMail message. In other words, it indicates the level of engagement with the sponsored InMail campaign and helps marketers to determine the effectiveness of their messaging and targeting.
2.Why assigning an InMail Open Rate in LinkedIn Ads important?
Assigning an InMail Open Rate in LinkedIn Ads is important because it allows marketers to measure the effectiveness of their sponsored InMail campaigns. By tracking the InMail Open Rate, marketers can determine if the messaging and targeting are resonating with their target audience and adjust their campaigns accordingly. It also helps to optimize the campaign for better performance and increase the return on investment (ROI) of the campaign.
3.List some examples of InMail Open Rate KPI in LinkedIn Ads.
Some examples of InMail Open Rate KPI in LinkedIn Ads include:
- An InMail Open Rate of 30% or higher is considered good performance for a sponsored InMail campaign.
- An InMail Open Rate lower than the industry benchmark may indicate that the messaging or targeting needs to be adjusted to improve the campaign's performance.
- A higher InMail Open Rate than expected may indicate that the campaign is performing exceptionally well and may be a good opportunity to increase the ad spend.
4.What impacts InMail Open Rate in LinkedIn Ads?
Several factors impact InMail Open Rate in LinkedIn Ads, including:
- The relevance and quality of the message and offer
- The subject line of the InMail message
- The timing and frequency of the message
- The sender's credibility and authority
- The audience targeting of the campaign
By optimizing these factors, marketers can increase the InMail Open Rate and improve the performance of their campaigns.